Thursday, June 08, 2006

1. I have always wanted to get married and be a mom

2. I really love coffee

3. Only my kids think I have a good singing voice

4. I really love to read

5. The beach is the most peacfull place to me

6. I have moved 9 times in the 6 years I have been married

7. I have almost always owned a cat

8. I am not much of a dog person

9. I have one sister

10. I am the oldest

11. I have close friends from the 4th grade

12. I love to travel

13. Mexican food is my favorite

14. I have a secret love of the singer Pink

15. I have a not so secret love of Gilmore Girls

16. I have had both of my babies at home in the water

17. I went to one year of Bible college

18. I love the library

19. I have a weird love of the post office

20. I chose to have my kids call me, mama, because I thought it was harder to whine.

21. I have a big extended family

22. I enjoy giving gifts

23. I love to have fresh flowers in the house

24. I don't like crossword puzzels and worry that I will grow old and be stupid because they are supposed to keep you smart

25. I am not a great cook but I am trying

26. I like to go on bike rides

27. I get a strange giddiness about farmers markets. I just love all the sights and smells of the fresh food

28. People think that I look like I am 16 when I am really 27

29. My kids make me laugh the most

30. I don't like being a tourist

31. I like cites

32. I am older than my husband by 2 and a half years

33. I like to be organized but it is hard with small children

34. I love to swim

35. I want my kids to love to swim

36. I read the paper every morning and I think that is very "old" of me

37. I don't like fancy restaurants

38. I don't like book studies very much

39. I am not very good at figuring out computer stuff but I am trying to learn

40. I think my husband is the cutest guy I have ever seen

41. I am getting over my fear of swimming in the ocean

42. I really love both of my parents

43. I think they are the greatest grandparents

44. I just developed motion sickness

45. I live in the city

46. I love living in the city

47. I absolutly have to read before going to sleep or it takes me forever to fall asleep

48. I like making new friends

49. I love watching kids interact and they way it just comes so naturally

50. I like to take naps

51. I got a hook stuck in my thumb when I was young and till this day I have an unnatural fear of hooks

52. I learned to drive on a stick shift car

53. My uncle used to let me drive when I was 12 ( back roads of course)

54. I have watch Reality Bites more times than I can count

55. I don't like scary movies with kids in them

56. My past jobs

57. Ikeda's ( hamburger joint)

58. Round Table

59. Cleaning houses

60. Nanny for 2 boys

61. Nanny for 1 baby

62. coffee shop

63. Nanny for my future sister in law ( four kids) and Trader Joe's in San Francisco

64.Trader Joe's in Sacramento

65. Stay at home mom

66. I have a secret love for magazines

67. I have never been in an accident

68. My grandma made my wedding dress

69. I am not good at sewing

70. I like to go to garage sales

71. I like to learn about other cultures

72. I look just like my mom and sister

73. I like to play board games

74. I wish I was more creative

75. I grew up in Auburn, Ca

76. I never thought I would end up in Sacramento but I love it here

77. I try not to take myself to seriously

78. I need to have some alone time or I go a bit crazy

79. I helped my husband open a coffee shop three months after having my first baby

80. I went to India on a Dicipleship Training School with YWAM

81. I have spent three summers in Mexico at an orphanage

82. I have been a Chistian my whole life ( or at least as much as I can remember)

83. I really enjoy holidays

84. I am a big fan of NPR ( National Public Radio

85. I do not know much about music but I like to listen to it

86. I think Northern California is the best place to live

87. I really like being a mom

88. People's toenails gross me out

89. I played vollyball and basketball in highschool and was not good at either of them

90. I think that we should all observe tea time and siestas. I think we would all be happier people

91. I like to have people at my house

92. My goal is that people would feel comfortable at my house and just stop by sometimes

93. I have a birth mark on my leg that is the exact same as my moms on her arm

94. I was know as a very talkative kid, just ask any of my family

95. One of my best childhood memories is working with my dad

96. I have a great-grandma that is alive and I named my daughter after her

97. I can make almost any car ride into a road trip with one stop at a gas station ( a big giant coke and some sunflower seeds)

98. I like to watch soccer and baseball

99. I am incredibly thankful for my life

1 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

I'm glad to hear that you are thankful and happy with your present life. Since you're satisfied with what you have at the moment, you probably won't need to check out what used cars Sacramento dealers have to offer.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home